HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

I want to become a police officer, I had a felony that was expunged

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh

PostSubject: I want to become a police officer, I had a felony that was expunged   Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:31 pm

I Really want to be a police officer, I made some bad choices when I was 19 and 20 years old. I got in trouble and got a felony charge. With a lot of hard work and constantly striving I got me felony expunged. Can I still become a police officer? By the way I am now 25 years old I have had the same job for 4 years, no trouble since then, have a wife and a daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sal

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a police officer, I had a felony that was expunged   Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:40 pm

It is possible, but unlikely. Even if your conviction was expunged. You would still have to disclose the charge to the departments that you apply for!
Back to top Go down
Lt

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a police officer, I had a felony that was expunged   Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Not with my department. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
MIKEE

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a police officer, I had a felony that was expunged   Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:17 am

Probably not unless you know someone. Can't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to become a police officer, I had a felony that was expunged   

Back to top Go down

I want to become a police officer, I had a felony that was expunged

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-